Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally finished!

Ok, so after working on and off with this piece (mostly off) for almost a year I have finally closed the door on this one. It's maybe not quite what I was wanting to end up with, I think that working on it over such a long period has made me a little apathetic to it. I guess it's lost some of the freshness that it had in the beginning. Still I'm reasonably happy with the outcome, which is good. It's the first real stab at photoshop painting for me so I guess I have a lot to learn as I have already learnt a great deal with this piece. So I guess all in all it's all good so far. Now for the next one!





1 comment:

  1. Great work Gary! The beetle is particularly well done =)
    Did you ever finish that piece you were working on in Paul and Stephen's workshop?

    ReplyDelete