Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eyeball Kicks


I am very pleased to announce that following the Unscripted exhibition my work has been picked up by Eyeball Kicks in Cuba St, Wellington for sale in their wonderful gallery/shop. I'm thrilled to have Eyeball Kicks represent my work in NZ as an exclusive retail store. I can offer prints to people through my blog site, but as far as commercial outlets, Eyeball Kicks will be my only NZ outlet.
Please do go have a look at their shop. It is a "mind field" of inspiration and of artistic delight.
Not only do eyeball kicks represent works from artists in the Pop Surreal genre from all over the world, they also exclusively represent New Zealand talent making them a hub of the Wellington scene. Along with representing many wonderful artists they also provide an in house framing service as a "one stop shop" experience. Do go visit and take a small piece of the pop surreal world home with you!
They can be found in Wellington at: 177 Cuba St. Wellington. NZ


I have both "The Marmayak, Winter Spirit" and "Reunited" on display and for sale though the Eyeball Kicks store. These are Giclee prints on archival fine art cotton rag, as signed editions of 40 each.

"Reunited"

"The Marmayak, Winter Spirit"

No comments:

Post a Comment