Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back in the Studio

I'm finally back in the studio with a pencil in my hand. It feels so long since I actually sat down with my sketch book and drew that I fear my pencils have revolted and f*cked off else where to find the company of a more attentive owner. Lucky for me they haven't, and are now in full employment once again.
So I'm beginning work on a new painting, after I might add some considerable time of contemplating and over analyzing the possibilities. The new work will be a continuation of the Marmayak family and more excitingly will be a physical piece rather than digital. Yes, I'm also pulling the brushes out from their forced hiatus! So watch this space for forthcoming posts on this subject. I hope to get something together soon. I think that's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment