Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blooom Art Fair Cologne, Germany

So, an update on what I have been up to recently. Since the opening of the September Unscripted exhibition here in Wellington I have had a small measure of interest in my work.
It seems that Unscripted has turned out to have been a wonderful springboard for me in promoting myself and my work to the public and to the greater art scene here in Wellington. As a result I have been fortunate to have been picked up by Eyeball Kicks in Wellington who now represent me in NZ which has been a huge boost to my confidence and to my work as a whole.
As well as local interest I was very fortunate to have been asked to exhibit in Cologne, Germany at Blooom, The Creative Industries Art Show which ran from October 29th - November 1st.
I twas a fantastic opportunity to expand my profile and to be a part of an exciting show as this and to display my work along side the cream of NZ talent as part of the White Cloud Worlds showcase. A big thank you must go to Paul Tobin and Kate Jorgensen for inviting me to be a part of their showcase at Blooom and for making it the huge success that it was.

Here are a few photos taken by Paul for the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment