Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New prints for sale

I thought I'd try and keep myself from ending up as a street walker by getting a couple of prints into the shops.
After going through some old work I rediscovered a colour study that I had produced many moons ago, a watercolour of a rather strange Marmot kind of mammal smoking a pipe. Well, with a little work messing about with photoshop, I have composed a new work [The Smoker] which I'm happy to put into print. So here it is along with a sketch which I did for the Reunited print which I thought could itself make for a cute little print, lets hope that it sells so I don't have to sell myself!

[The Smoker] watercolour and photoshop Giclee fine art print on archival stock

[The Offering] ink and photoshop Giclee fine art print on archival stock

No comments:

Post a Comment